Sensors and sensor networks are becoming more and more important within our daily lives for our personal use as well as for industrial or business use. Real time information from ‘the real world’ to support decision making and control of vital processes will be an integral part of everyday life.
The fifth international edition of the ISN Conference will merge knowledge, business, technology, services, creativity and social issues. The conference will give you insights in the developing market, in new technologies and in how other businesses apply these new opportunities. Share knowledge, learn from other professionals and start networking!
The ISN Conference includes a seminar with keynote and several parallel sessions, activating workshops, an exhibition area with professionals and start-ups, and a lively lunch and networking reception to create the ideal opportunity to network in an open setting. Plus, we offer you two live demonstrations, for which you can register separately:
- Cooperative driving by TNO. A unique opportunity: drive along in a platoon of cooperative cars across the High Tech Campus. Three cars will demonstrate platooning (fully automated vehicle following at close range), automatic steering and more complex maneuvers such as splitting and merging. Challenge yourself! You have to register to participate in this demonstration (FREE).
- HockeyTracker.nl, measuring high speed shots in realtime for TV, apps & more. HockeyTracker.nl tracks the speed of every single shot in the circle. Test it yourself and try to make the fastest shot on goal and make a chance to win ltd Brabo Hockey TeXtreme® Orange edition stick (€599,-), which was specially made for the Brabo players at the World Championship. Get challenged by hockey international Jelle Galema!
Get your discount.
We have some special rates for members of the LinkedIn group Intelligent Sensor Networks, for employees of research institutes, educational institutes and schools, and for students. Choose your option in the registration form.
The seminar contains several parallel sessions, including:
- Sensor Networks Infrastructure
- Sensor & Science
- Connected Cars
- Marketing, Creative & Retail
- Building Management
- Infrastructure Monitoring
- Sensor Technology & Sport
- Sensor Tech StartUps
Who should attend:
management | strategic marketing | business development | companies/organizations who want to deploy sensor networks | hardware and software manufacturers | open source professionals | system integrators | service providers | operators | ISP’s | venture capital | financial industry | designers | IP | legal and regulation professionals | educational institutions | research organisations… Anyone who sees potential in intelligent sensors and sensor networks!