Sensor networks for smart industry, smart logistics and smart infrastructure are getting more and more essential. Real time information from ‘the real world’ to support decision making and control of vital processes will be an integral part of business processes. With Industrial internet, Machine to Machine (M2M) or Internet of Things (ioT) traditional boundaries disappear.
The 7th edition of the international Intelligent Sensor Networks Conference will focus on the following areas:
- Industrial Internet / Smart industry / Industry 4.0 (Industrial process control)
- Smart logistics
- Smart infrastructure (Structural Health Monitoring / predictive maintenance for buildings, bridges, windturbines, machines and many more)
Who should attend?
- Management, business development, senior management in purchasing and ICT in:
- Logistics / Cargo
- Governmental organisations
- Hardware manufacturers
- Software manufacturers
- System Integrators
- Service Providers
- Operators / ISP’s
- Venture Capital / Financial industry
- Engineering / Design companies
- IP / legal and regulation bodies
- Research Organizations
- … but is open and of interest to anyone who sees potential in the application of sensors and intelligent sensor networks!
Find more about the 2015 edition!